This is probably the most asked question so you’re not alone with this! Here’s a few pointers to help you.
– Avoid tops with large logos and stripes.
– Go for co-ordinating rather than matching – a good way to work out clothing is to put all the clothes on the bed and see if anything jumps out or ‘doesn’t work’.
– Make sure you’re all dressed to go to the ‘same event’ eg make sure everyone is in the same style of clothes and you don’t have half the family going to a BBQ and the other half to a formal dinner.
– If you’ve got young children make sure they’re happy in their clothes and it’s something they like.
– Wear what suits your family…. If you’re not a ‘dressed up family’ don’t go formal.
You’re welcome to bring another option of clothes if you’re unsure or feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.